Computers, Photography/ film, and ARCS customer service
David teaches IT, film-making, photography, and ARCS customer service at PMNC, PPCG and ESNLC, as well as other local community organisations.
David is a values-driven community practitioner and teacher, has a strong commitment to social justice with demonstrated leadership skills in support, planning with a strengths-based approach to service delivery. He has a strong participatory and team focus, cultivating excellent collaboration at work with clients and co-workers.
He is able to negotiate effectively and build
relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders, from service providers to consumers and
carers with an honest and open communication style. He possesses sound administrative
skills; prioritizes multiple tasks in a complex environment, and meets competing deadlines
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Community Services practice (Client
assessment and Case Management)
- Course in Dealing with Challenging Behaviours, Learn Local workshop
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Course in Assessment of Informal Learning
- BTEC National Diploma in Design (Audio-Visual), Brunel Technical College,