PPCG has been working with the community for over 40 years. It operates from four sites in the City of Port Phillip – St Kilda, South Melbourne, Port Melbourne and St Kilda East.
We provide services to multiple target groups from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, with a range of presenting and cross-over issues. These issues are often complex. To address these issues we provide a range of centre-based and outreach programs and services:
- Information, referral and support
- Emergency relief, material aid and financial counselling
- Community development and personal advocacy
- Skills development and pathways to further education and employment
- Creative, recreational and social groups and activities in partnership with the community
- Social advocacy regarding inequity, social exclusion and poverty